We offer a bouquet of fully integrated tax and regulatory services. Our extensive experience and in-depth knowledge combined with our insight and innovation helps dynamic businesses in their global operations.
With the increasing ease of doing business in India, investors are highly optimistic about making investments in the country. Our team of specialists assists businesses on various tax and regulatory matters at every stage of the business lifecycle, thereby enabling them to explore and make the most out of the opportunities.
We also advise clients on how to effectively navigate the myriad of tax, and regulatory issues in cross-border transactions to help manage compliance risks and potentially enhance returns.
Our specialist teams provide a holistic and the most tax-effective solutions to large multinational companies, mid-size businesses, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses.
Our goal is to minimise your business and personal tax exposure by means of legitimate planning and keeping you aware of the changing requirements of the taxation system in India and abroad.
We have a highly experienced team of corporate tax professionals to deal with an increasingly complex body of tax legislation. Tax planning plays an important part and our primary objective is to help mitigate the burden of taxation within the confines of the law.
Our experience with a broad spectrum of national and transnational clients, engaged in different businesses, gives us a wider understanding of individual business needs.
Our key corporate tax service offerings are:
Corporate tax advisory
- Statutory compliance support
- Tax diagnostic reviews to identify uncertain tax positions and ensure risk mitigation
- Tax withholding health checks
- Tax minimisation and optimisation strategies, availability of tax deductions, etc. and other tax planning ideas
- Advise and plan optimisation of capital structure and debt equity ratio
- Tax advise and optimisation on various transactions such as EPC contracts, turnkey contracts, etc.
- Review of applicability of ICDS and related disclosures
- Review of Ind-AS applicability and related action points
- Review and applicability of POEM
- Advise regarding applicability of GAAR Identification of uncertain tax positions for FIN-48 purpose
- Assistance in preparation and filing of withholding tax returns
- Assistance in preparation and advise on advance tax payments and optimisation
- Preparation and filing of corporate tax returns
- Preparation and filing of overseas entity tax returns in India
Our objective is to help businesses achieve global tax efficiency by minimising tax incidence and reducing tax and compliance costs in multiple jurisdictions.
Our international tax services include:
Tax representation and litigation services
- Outbound investment advisory
- Outbound due diligence
- Advise on International tax treaties entered into by India and related tax planning
- Advise on BEPS rules and the multi-lateral instrument entered in to by India
- Applicability of BEPS and GAAR for international tax structures Advise on equalisation levy and other forms of digital payments such as cloud computing, etc.
- Advise and provide assistance on specific provisions applicable to non-residents such as shipping companies, etc.
- Advise on investment treaties signed by India
- Assistance with Mutual Agreement Procedure under the tax treaties
- Assistance with preparation and filing for applications before the Authority for Advance Ruling
Tax representation and litigation in India requires a comprehensive approach involving people with adequate understanding of tax laws and insightful handling of contentious issues. Our services in this area include:
- Tax representation before Assessing Officer and other tax authorities during the course of audit or investigation by the revenue authorities
- Tax litigation support before Tax Commissioner (Appeals, Dispute Resolution Panel and ITAT)
- Tax briefings and support to the external counsel in respect of representation before ITAT/ High Courts/Supreme Court
- Advisory on litigation strategy and its implementation
- Diagnostic review of litigation history and assistance in litigation risk analysis
- Assistance in evaluating sustainability of tax positions and assistance in remedial actions